- Related. Cousins make sense. Clan Angblud (Ironblood).
- Pugg from Mithrall Hall.
- Pugg took to religion.
- Pugg loves to talk about smithing though his duties keep him from becoming one himself.
- The bureaucracy and strict rules of the temple anger Pugg, esp. when they do nothing after dear friends are killed or missing in an attack on a caravan that Pugg survived. But he thinks that it goes deeper. That the leaders were hiding a terrible cowardice, they feared something. He vows to make it right.
- Pugg decides to learn combat and becomes a cleric, for the glory of Moradin.
- Rynox from surrounding hills.
- Pugg wants Rynox to help him. Rynox agrees.
- Rynox’s village supplies food and brewing grains to Mithral Hall.
- Rynox has lost siblings and friends to bandit attacks.
- Rynox and KalEl met while they were both being hunted by orcs years ago – KalEl escaped from his masters and Rynox was scouting and ended up at the wrong place at the wrong time. While initially distrustful of KalEl (12 years old at the time), Rynox grew to liking him as they saved each others lives and lots of close calls trying to escape the ordeal over 10 grueling days. Both vowed to become stronger and to become brothers in arms.
- Not knowing to do with the kid, Rynox gets the innkeeper to take in KalEl. While at the inn, Rynox introduces KalEl to Pugg. At first Pugg was hesitant, but he felt both pity for KalEl’s condition and admiration for the inner strength Pugg could sense in him.
- A few months later, charming bard offers to help KalEl get back to his tribe, with Rynox’s permission.
- The bard was very impressed with Rynox. Said that there is desperate need in the realms for such goodness, that Rynox can make a difference – Rynox wanted to make such a difference. He connected Rynox with a ranger willing to train him. He would return someday, he needed Rynox to be ready.
- Rynox trains to combat the hordes – mostly orcs.